Happy Monday friends!
It’s the start of a brand new week, and time for another round of Most Favorite Monday! Here’s what we’re loving and laughing at this week!
1. Lara Bars – Is it a surprise that the very first item for MFM is food related? Probably not. But what is surprising is how insanely good these things taste, given the fact that most of them have absolutely NO sugar and are sweetened with only dates. For reals. This peanut butter cookie one is my absolute favorite, and tastes EXACTLY like the real thing. Which blows my mind considering that it is made of only three ingredients – dates, peanuts and salt. How they do that?!
2. Her – Ben and I sat down to watch this movie recently, and I have to admit that when I Red Boxed it I did it more for him than me. My type of movie choice pretty much only consists of epic love stories with dramatic face-cupping kisses done to swells of the sappiest music. And to me, Her was not that movie. However, I could not have been more wrong about this film! It was made in such a real feeling way, and was one of the more intimate love stories we have seen in a long time. It left both of us a little misty eyed and wanting to have conversations about our deepest selves. Watch it, you totally won’t be disappointed!
3. Heart Print Flats – LOVE. THESE. SHOES. And they are the very first pair of pointy toed anything I have ever bought, because I refuse to wear things that cause unrelenting pain. These are not only insanely comfortable, but they are on sale at Francesca’s this week for 40% off! Can you beat it? I think not! Especially since they are made even cuter with a teeny navy bow!
4. Osmo Shampoo – A few months ago I switched over to this shampoo, when I realized that this long hair I’m now taking care of required a bit more maintenance than my
mullet pixie cut of four years ago. I not only love the smell of this shampoo, but it does an amazing job of leaving my hair feeling clean and not weighed down by any leftover product.
5. Animals with No Necks – This is super random, I know. However, this post is titled Most FAVORITE Monday, and this little gem was one of my favorite laughs of the past week. After reading an article on Buzzfeed I came across this post, and was literally laughing so loud Ben was judging me a little. Take three minutes out of your day and go have a laugh!
What is one thing your loving this week? Whatever it is I hope it’s making the start of your week that much better!
Love + Laughs,