It’s Friday again, which means it’s time for another installment of The Friday Five! This week has been super busy with work, but has definitely been full of lots of fun stuff as well. Without further ado, here’s this week’s top five!
This week’s Fab Five
- Hunger Games E-Cards: Seriously, it doesn’t matter how many times I have read them, they get me every time. This one came across my Facebook newsfeed today, and I laughed out loud like a crazy lady. Then I decided this will most DEFINITELY be my argument next time I am trying to get Ben to do something.
- Crazy impromptu dance parties: Like the kind where Ben makes Charlotte dance from behind the doorframe so it looks like she’s dancing all on her own. Her favorite Pandora Station is the Dance/Club mix, and she is a pretty good fist pumper.
- Friday Night Football: Ok. I am the first to say that I am not really into watching sports. AT ALL. I would rather watch a documentary on the Dewey Decimal System then a football game on TV. But, with that said, I love going to my little brother’s high school football games. I shout, I cheer, and I am sure I embarrass him just a bit. But I love it! Lucky for me the first game of the season starts tonight!
- My marshmallow pup: So Charlotte went to the groomer this week, and I don’t know what they put on her when she was done, but she smells DELICIOUS. Like marshmallows and vanilla extract and maybe a hint of cinnamon. Ben and I have been randomly sniffing her all week. (Which now that I am saying out loud, is maybe a little strange)
- A Wonderful Week: This is a super broad one, but I tried to come up with my five un-fab things for this week, and couldn’t come up with a single one. So after sitting for 20 minutes and trying to come up with my un-fab list, I decided this week I would just celebrate what was a pretty perfect week.
I hope everyone has a wonderful weekend! We have back to back engagement sessions and a date at Barnes & Noble planned, so I’m pretty excited. But for now, it’s off to football!
Love & Laughs,